- Delta™Core™ Technology: large horizontal triangular cores reduce weight and bulk without sacrificing support and comfort
- PU foam is thicker on top of each Delta™ Core™ for better insulation directly under you. It also keeps top and bottom surface of foam intact ensuring consistent warmth along entire length of the mat and better bonding with shell fabrics
- Diagonal supporting foam walls help inflate the mattress and creates a more compact rolled mat
- Large 10cm sidewalls create a full width flat sleeping surface
- Luxurious 30D stretch knit fabric for a soft next to skin feeling on top
- Robust and durable 75D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on base
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort/li>
- Included PillowLock™ system attaches your new-generationSea to Summit pillow to your mat, holding it in place for a slip-free sleep
- Length: 201cm (Double)
- Width: 132cm (Double)
- Thickness: 10cm
- Rolled Size: ⌀26.1 x 65cm (Regular)
- Fill: Polyurethane foam
- Average Weight: 4445g (Double)
- Relative Warmth (R Value): 6.5
- Made From: 100%polyester with TPU lamination; Valve: 100% TPU
- Delta™Core™ technology: the innovative Delta™Core™ system maximises the comfort and thickness of Sea to Summit Self Inflating mattresses while minimising weight and bulk. 40% of the initial volume of the PU foam is removed in horizontal Delta-shaped cores, giving minimal weight and packed size. Importantly, the top and bottom surface of the PU foam remain completely intact. This ensures consistent warmth along the full length of the mattress and significantly improves bonding of the foam to the shell fabric, which reduces the chance of delamination.
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. We ship around NZ, to Australia and around the world. If the shipping rate doesn't show for your country then please contact us and with your inquiry and we'll quote shipping cost for you asap.
Which courier service do we use? We typically use Castle Parcels and Post Haste couriers. Delivery is signature required (except for rural deliveries) … feel free to send us delivery instructions if you’d prefer courier to leave your item (no signature required).
PO Box delivery? Sorry, no delivery to PO Boxes by couriers.
Tracking details? Once your purchase is dispatched an automated email will be sent to you with the courier tracking details and link for you to follow your item's progress.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined to save on shipping costs but the final cost will depend on total weight, volume and destination. If unsure or you have a question, please contact us and we can let you know what combined cost will be. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does shipping take? We try to get your order on its way as soon as possible. Generally, when orders and payments are confirmed in the morning we do our best to ship them out on the same day. Orders confirmed in the afternoon will be dispatched the following day. For orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend, they will be sent out on Monday.
Typical delivery times are next working day for Auckland and North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island delivery. Add an extra day for rural (RD) addresses. Note that during the December peak season courier company delivery may experience some delays due to greater volumes.
If for any reason you have not received your order in the expected timeframe, please refer to the emailed tracking link and contact the courier company with your tracking number. As the courier service is ‘signature required’, if you are not home to receive your order when it is delivered, a calling card is left for you to arrange a convenient time for redelivery.
Which service do we use? We use eParcels - items are picked up by NZ Post and sent to Australia where they are delivered by Australia Post. Delivery is signature required. Faster courier services are also available with FedEx but please note that rates are for major cities only. For rural areas please contact us to confirm pricing as this can vary greatly.
Customs duties and GST charges? The receiver is responsible for any import duties or GST charges.
Are tracking details provided? When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details and link.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined and shipping rates to Australia are calculated on a weight basis. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does delivery take? Delivery time for eParcels is 3-10 working days depending on delivery location (and as long as items are not held up by Australian customs for inspection). For FedEx delivery to major cities is usually 3-4 working days.
Where can you ship to? We can ship to pretty much every country around the world with rates depending on weight and country. If shipping rates show up for your country, contact us with a quick inquiry with the product you're interested in, destination country and zip code and we'll get back to you with an accurate quote as soon as possible.
Which service do we use? Prices quoted are for NZ Post tracked parcel service. Parcels are shipped with NZ Post and handed on to local postal services for delivery in your home country. Most services are tracked and usually takes 3-10 working days depending on destination. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your purchase has been dispatched.
How about express courier services? We can also send items via FedEx which is quicker, tracked and signature required. This service is more expensive - please contact us if interested and we can quote you the actual price depending on product you're interested in and delivery destination.
What about import duties and taxes? Please note that any taxes or customs duties due for purchases entering your home country are not included in the purchase price and must be paid for by the recipient.