Designed as a lightweight and packable summer quilt, the versatile 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down Cinder CDI also integrates with all Sea to Summit sleeping bags (from 2021) to boost the warmth of your complete sleep system.
In hot conditions the Cinder is like a traditional quilt and allow your feet and arms freedom to cool you down. When the temperature drops, cinch the draw cords to snuggly wrap around your shoulders and create a footbox while securing the quilt to your mat with the simple strap and press-stud system to reduce heat loss.
Weighs just 480g (regular) or 580g (long), packs down small in compression sack and suitable for use in 10°C temps.
Need extra versatility and warmth? The QuiltLock system secures your Cinder quilt to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag for another layer of insulating down that won’t slide off in the night.
The premium 750+ Loft down is super warm and compressible and the ULTRA-DRY water-repellent treatment protects its loft from external moisture and condensation from inside the bag. The ULTRA-DRY Down retains over 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture than untreated down and it dries 60% faster.
To help combat moisture and condensation, the Cinder uses 20D Nylon waterproof/breathable NanoShell fabric.
For backcountry enthusiasts not so enthusiastic about a restrictive sleeping bag, our adaptable Cinder quilts’ multiple configurations provide versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments.
- Adaptable set-up to suit variable conditions and environments
- Freedom to move and ventilate when it’s warm
- Versatile press stud and adjustable strap system secures quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum
- Conveniently located press studs allow quilt to be secured around neck to help trap in warmth
- Connect two quilts together to make a double—Cinder, Glow and/or Ember Quilts
- QuiltLock System connects your Cinder quilt to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag for extra warmth and to prevent the quilt from sliding off
- 20D Nylon waterproof/breathable NanoShell fabric protects against wind and moisture and Soft touch 20D Nylon lining fabric is lightweight and breathable
- Super-compressible RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down for superior insulating power
- Sewn through quilted construction reduces weight and bulk
- Includes a Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack and larger storage cell
- Recommended User Height: Reg up to 183cm, Long up to 198cm
- Packed Dimensions: Reg ø15 x 35cm, Long ø18 x 40cm
- Volume Compressed: Reg 2.3L Long 3.5L
- Weight: Reg 480g, Long 580g
- Shell and lining: 100% Nylon (20D shell and 20D lining)
- Fill Material: ULTRA-DRY Down™ 750+ Loft premium Goose Down (min. 90% down) RDS certified
- Stuff sack: 100% Nylon