The Rab Ascent 500 gives you a high-performance sleeping bag built to see you through 3-season camping and trekking trips well into the cooler seasons.
Rab's tried and tested designs are crafted using the highest quality fabrics and attention to detail. Each Rab sleeping bag is designed, filled, stitched and finished in Derbyshire UK. Lightweight, durable fabrics and ethically sourced European duck down treated with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment to insulate even when damp, provide loft 60 times longer than untreated down and dry 3 times faster. Has a comfort limit of 1°C and Lower comfort rating of -4.5°C.
The Ascent 500 sleeping bag combines comfort with technical features perfect for first-time campers and hikers, as well as regular outdoor enthusiasts. A mummy fit and wide foot box for added comfort, a close-fitting neck baffle, internal collar and drawcord hood for a snug fit to seal in the warmth. A 3-quarter length YKK main zip features a glow in the dark puller with a plush bonded zip guard to exclude draughts.
With a pack weight of 1060g and easy to compress packed size of approx 39 x 22cm diameter.
- Wide mummy shape with wide foot area for extended comfort
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK® 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip with noctilucent puller and anti-snag bonded zip guard
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Weight: 1060g
- Colour: Ink blue
- Packed Size: 39 x 22cm diamter
- Comfort: 1°C, Lower Limit: -4.5°C (EN13537:2012)
- Max User Height: 185cm
- Shoulder Width: 75cm, Hip Width: 65cm, Foot Width: 50cm
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- 650 Fill Power ethically sourced European Duck Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®