SOLD OUT - next shipment ETA is Nov 15th - contact us now to pre-order and line up a great summer adventure!
The revolutionary Pathfinder II is a tent designed for all road enthusiasts. Remote control technology applied to the roof tent brings the modern tech touch to your camping experience. Perfect blend of tech and tent for a simple no fuss set up that will have you kicking back in quick time with minimal effort.
- With a new remote control mechanism for simple set up and pack down at the push of a button (you need to release clips around shell before opening with remote)
- Extended hard top roof for better rain protection
- Rechargeable battery included for the tent motor, light and charging of mobile phones etc.
- Or alternatively also includes Cigarette power adapter and cord for power
- Roomy space for two persons
- Three double-layer windows and one big double-layer door, for great ventilation options and an insect free interior
- Easy to use telescopic Aluminium alloy ladder is removable (150kg limit)
- Suitable for any most vehicles
- 100% cotton curtain on top of inner tent to absorb any moisture
- 75mm high density foam mattress for extra comfort
- Removable, washable zipped mattress cotton cover
- Two large shoes storage pockets at entrance
Note - PICK UP ONLY - due to size and ABS shell not suitable for freight companies.
- Fly: 210D Rip-stop Poly Oxford PU 2000mm with silver coating UPF 50+
- Inner: 190g Poly Cotton PU 2000mm
- Floor: 210D Poly Oxford PU 2000mm over Aluminium slat base frame with heavy duty waterproof Oxford tent base above (not a solid ABS base shell)
- Frame: patented automatic frame
- Top Shell Cover: Polymer Composite ABS
- Rechargeable battery
- Technology: Wireless remote control
- Person: 2
- Inner Tent size: 200(L) x 120(W) x 110/85cm(H)
- Packed size: 235x140x38cm
- Net Weight: 63kg
- Gross Weight: 72kg
- PICK UP ONLY - Based in Mt Roskill - please contact us to arrange viewing
- Due to size and ABS shell not suitable for freight companies - do not recommend as rough handling, stacking, and love of forklifts make it risky or super expensive.