The Jett 1 is a great lightweight 1 person hiking tent. A classic proven high performance design great for the solo traveller. Great handling in all weather, low weight, good 225cm long internal space and vestibule make it a winner for hikers, cyclists, hunters etc.
Constructed with high quality ultralight and durable 20D Ripstop Silnylon. Silicone coating on top side for greater strength and an underside PU3000mm coating with taped seams to be fully waterproof.
Easy to carry weighing 1.4kg everything included and packs into a handy carry bag with compression straps measuring approx 45 x 10cm.
Designed to leave the inner attached to fly to make pitching fast and easy. And also means tents can be pitched in rain with a dry inner. Multi-pitch options means it can also be set up fly only or inner only if desired.
Optional groundsheet available for greater floor protection.
- Extra internal length 225cm suitable for taller users
- Easy access via side entry with 2 tie back options for door
- Good sized vestibule space for storage
- Low weight 1.4kg easy to carry
- Fast pitch design with inner secured to the fly great in the wet
- Great all weather performance
- Low profile and multiple tie out points for better performance in wind
- Strong ultralight Ripstop Silnylon Silicone and PU coated
- Waterproof PU3000mm and taped seams
- Well ventilated
- Lightweight aluminium needle stakes
- Carry bag with compression straps
- Optional groundsheet for greater protection available
- Sleeps: 1
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Green
- Inner Measurements: max 85cm wide x 225cm long x 95cm max height
- Outer fly: 20D 380T Ripstop Silnylon, PU 3000mm with Taped seams
- Inner: 20D Nylon mesh
- Floor: 20D 380T Ripstop Nylon Silicone / PU 3000mm with Taped seams
- Poles: Alu 8.5mm
- Pegs: 14 x 15cm alu needle stakes
- Carry bag: drawstring stuff sack
- Packed size: approx 45cm x 10cm diameter
- Packed weight: 1.4kg (everything included)