A radically different approach to sleeping comfortably on air. There’s nothing like the Inertia X Lite™ - it provides support at key pressure points while eliminating every ounce of unnecessary material. It works especially well inside a sleeping bag where the bag’s loft fills the empty spaces in the pad. Great for campers and activities where ultralight weight is a priority.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 175g and packs to 6.4 x 4cm.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- The Right Size: At 107cm long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the upper part of the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: Permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
- Flip Valve - flat built-in easy & robust turning valve — Pump Sack or Electric Pump
- Weight: 175 g
- Dimensions: 107 x 46 cm
- Packed Dimensions: 6.4 cm x 14 cm
- Material top: 30D Ripstop-Nylon I bottom: 75D Ripstop-Nylon
Body Mapping Technology
To gain the maximal comfort combined with the highest heat output we invented the Body-Mapping Technology. The body is supported by the air chambers on the most important contact points. Through that we are able to save fabrics where they are not needed. This helps us to create the lightest sleeping pads on the market. The air chambers in the Inertia Series are only placed where the body is touching the surface. Thanks to that we could leave out or sparely place the fabrics. This allows a reduction of the product weight. The sections without fabrics are allowing the sleeping bag to completely extend its loft. Like that it can guarantee you the full heat output.