- Adjustable height from 80cm up to 240cm - in 5cm increments
- Designed for use with tents and tarps
- High grade aluminium alloy
- Easy use push button locks
- Light weight 490g
- 6 pole sections each measuring 45cm long x 1.9cm diameter
A handy, light weight, easy to use, extendable aluminium pole for use with tarps and tents. Made of high grade aluminium alloy, base end caps and top end spike. Can be adjusted from minimum 80cm height in 5cm increments up to maximum 240cm with push button locks. Can be set up with spike exposed for awnings and tarps or use the adjuster section to cover the spike for flat cap end to use with tents. There are 6 sections measuring 45cm x 1.9cm diameter, not shock corded to allow you to use as many sections as you require. Total weight is 490g. Comes in handy drawstring carry bag. Color as shown.