SOLD OUT - next shipment ETA is Oct 20th.
Our Core Shelters offer great protection from the sun and rain. A portable gazebo built for NZ, tried and tested in our changeable local conditions. Great for summer days at the beach, family picnics at the park or as your camping HQ.
The shelters are 4.5m x 4.5m with a max height of 2.4m providing 20sqm of coverage. Also includes 1 side wall which is easily clipped on to any of the side arches. A range of accessories like walls, floors, rooms and connectors means you can choose a setup that suits your needs
Our shelters are made for NZ conditions, using tough durable 150D Oxford covers to stand up to NZ's damaging sun (twice thickness or many lower Denier shelters which pretty quickly break down and become 'brittle' and tear easily - read about tent fabrics and specifications) and with UV resistant coating. To suit our changeable weather, our shelters are waterproof with a PU3000mm coating and taped seams to keep rain out. The ceiling vent allows better airflow and avoids lifting in winds and heat build-up.
Straightforward to set up and once familiar would take 2 people about 15 minutes. Can also be set up by one person but just takes a bit longer. Connect the 19mm steel poles, lock the pole sections into place, place the cover over the top and secure with Velcro tabs and hooks at corner feet, and set guy ropes..
*These are designed as recreational shelters and are not intended for permanent use.
- Covers big 20 sqm area - 4.5m x 4.5m x max 2.4m high
- Durable 150D Polyester Oxford fabric cover
- Sun protection UV resistant
- Waterproof PU3000mm with taped seams
- Includes 1 detachable side wall
- Shock corded pole framework for easy set up
- Performs well in wind with dome shape design, ceiling vent and guy ropes
- Full range of accessories to 'build' shelter to your own needs
- Includes carry bag
- Colour: Cover - Taupe (brown/grey), Walls - taupe.
- Poles: 19mm shock corded steel poles.
- Cover: 150D Oxford Polyester, UV resistant, PU 3000mm, taped seams
- Includes guy ropes, standard pegs, pole bag and tough Oxford carry bag.
- Packed size: 102cm x 25cm x 25cm
- Weight: 20kg (21.5kg in box)