If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Kestrel 68 can manage all that and more.
For extended overnights, the Kestrel's close-to-body design and low-profile harness help you move efficiently through challenging environments. It wouldn't be an Osprey without adjustable torso lengths to help you dial in your perfect fit and an AirScape backpanel to provide ventilation, whether you're working hard or hardly working.
The integrated raincover can be deployed at the first sign of precipitation, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry allows you to stash your poles when bushwhacking or scrambling, and a large front panel U-zip into the main compartment means you have easy access to all your gear at once without dumping it on the trail.
Made from rugged nylon fabric, the Kestrel 68 is dependable and will give you confidence in the backcountry.
68L capacity, load range 14-20kg, two sizes S-M or M-L, dark green colour, pack weighs 1.78kg
- Colour: Picholine Green - very dark green
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Floating top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Large front panel dual U-zip access to main compartment
4150 in3 / 68 l
|78h x 37.0w x 37d cm||1.78 kg|
Colour: Picholine Green
Main 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
Accent 420HD Nylon Oxford
Bottom 500D Nylon Packcloth