The Spot 350 Headlamp has 350 lumens of power housed in a smaller, more efficient design that its predecessors and is remains perfect for pre-work dawn patrols, after dark trail runs and any other in-the-dark adventures.
It features a more compact body, a lower profile for better balance and comfort, a secondary switch for easy mode selection, a 6-setting, 3-LED battery meter, peripheral lighting for close-range activities and a Brightness Memory that remembers your last setting.
You can also access full power with the touch of a finger using PowerTap™ technology and lock the headlamp so it doesn't' accidentally get turned on in your pack.
- Emits up to 350 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries (included)
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and digital lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
- Maximum Output: 350 Lumens (high), 6 lumens (low)
- Beam Range: 86m (high), 8m (low)
- Burn Time: 3.75 hours (high), 200 hours (low)
- Water Resistance (IPX Rating): IPX8
- Weight with Batteries: 86g
- Batteries: 3 x AAA (included)