Updated version Sea To Summit Trek TKI - Comfort, versatility and value in a classic tapered rectangular down bag.
A great all round sleeping bag, insulated with water-resistant duck down (Responsible Down Standard certified) for warmth and compressibility, ideal for colder temps with ratings 5°C to -1°C comfort limit. The sleeping bag is semi-rectangular in shape, wider than a mummy bag for some extra room to move from hips through to feet. Ideal for hiking and camping with bag weighing just 760g. Compresses down to 4.6 L and comes with its own compression bag.
Available in Regular, Regular Wide and Long sizes with temp ratings: 5°C comfort, -1°C lower limit, -16°C extreme
- Large internal security pocket
- 3D hood draws in tight when needed
- Foot zip for extra ventilation or to provide freedom of movement for your feet
- Tapered rectangular for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag.
- RDS 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ offers excellent insulation and compressibility
- Soft touch 20D lining fabric is lightweight and highly breathable, durable 30D Nylon shell, Lightweight fabrics for reduced weight and bulk
- Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulation cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots
- Oversized zip draft tube with anti-snag materials
- A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation
- Trek Tk1 has baffled top and stitch through base construction
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell bag.
- Temp ratings: 5°C comfort, -1°C lower limit, -16°C extreme
- Internal Chest Circumference 152cm, Internal Hip Circumference 146cm, Internal Foot Circumference 102cm
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon,
- Primary Filling Material: Duck Down (Min. 85% Down) Responsible Down Standard certified, Fill Weight 350g
- Two-way #5 YKK side and separate foot zip allows bag to double as a quilt and provides extra ventilation options
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon,
- Primary Filling Material: Duck Down (Min. 85% Down) Responsible Down Standard certified
- Stuff sack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. We ship around NZ, to Australia and around the world. If the shipping rate doesn't show for your country then please contact us and with your inquiry and we'll quote shipping cost for you asap.
Which courier service do we use? We typically use Castle Parcels and Post Haste couriers. Delivery is signature required (except for rural deliveries) … feel free to send us delivery instructions if you’d prefer courier to leave your item (no signature required).
PO Box delivery? Sorry, no delivery to PO Boxes by couriers.
Tracking details? Once your purchase is dispatched an automated email will be sent to you with the courier tracking details and link for you to follow your item's progress.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined to save on shipping costs but the final cost will depend on total weight, volume and destination. If unsure or you have a question, please contact us and we can let you know what combined cost will be. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does shipping take? We try to get your order on its way as soon as possible. Generally, when orders and payments are confirmed in the morning we do our best to ship them out on the same day. Orders confirmed in the afternoon will be dispatched the following day. For orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend, they will be sent out on Monday.
Typical delivery times are next working day for Auckland and North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island delivery. Add an extra day for rural (RD) addresses. Note that during the December peak season courier company delivery may experience some delays due to greater volumes.
If for any reason you have not received your order in the expected timeframe, please refer to the emailed tracking link and contact the courier company with your tracking number. As the courier service is ‘signature required’, if you are not home to receive your order when it is delivered, a calling card is left for you to arrange a convenient time for redelivery.
Which service do we use? We use eParcels - items are picked up by NZ Post and sent to Australia where they are delivered by Australia Post. Delivery is signature required. Faster courier services are also available with FedEx but please note that rates are for major cities only. For rural areas please contact us to confirm pricing as this can vary greatly.
Customs duties and GST charges? The receiver is responsible for any import duties or GST charges.
Are tracking details provided? When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details and link.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined and shipping rates to Australia are calculated on a weight basis. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does delivery take? Delivery time for eParcels is 3-10 working days depending on delivery location (and as long as items are not held up by Australian customs for inspection). For FedEx delivery to major cities is usually 3-4 working days.
Where can you ship to? We can ship to pretty much every country around the world with rates depending on weight and country. If shipping rates show up for your country, contact us with a quick inquiry with the product you're interested in, destination country and zip code and we'll get back to you with an accurate quote as soon as possible.
Which service do we use? Prices quoted are for NZ Post tracked parcel service. Parcels are shipped with NZ Post and handed on to local postal services for delivery in your home country. Most services are tracked and usually takes 3-10 working days depending on destination. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your purchase has been dispatched.
How about express courier services? We can also send items via FedEx which is quicker, tracked and signature required. This service is more expensive - please contact us if interested and we can quote you the actual price depending on product you're interested in and delivery destination.
What about import duties and taxes? Please note that any taxes or customs duties due for purchases entering your home country are not included in the purchase price and must be paid for by the recipient.