NEW SHIPMENT NOW IN STOCK
See the shipping section below for freight costs for pick up from your nearest Mainfreight depot or contact us for pick up or accurate quotes for to door delivery.
Roof top tents are a great way to get away on a road trip. Easy to pull over and set up in a few minutes. Comfortable, convenient and durable.
These are quality 2 person roof top tents. We have upped the specs on this year's model and they have several differences with others on the NZ market - tried and tested roof top tents with durable aluminium tread plate base, easy to use aluminium telescopic ladder, quality materials and construction. Has extended awning out over the entrance great for use in bad weather and creating a greater shaded area below. Includes a spacious, fully enclosed annex room that can be attached below for big storage space or sleeping area.
- Durable tough aluminium tread plate base - as far as we know only ones available in NZ. Tent base is constructed using a hardy aluminium tread plate base to handle the wear and tear that comes with getting them on and off vehicle roof racks - many other roof top tents are made with a thin aluminium base sheet that is easily damaged and dented when dragged along the racks.
- Aluminium/polystyrene insulation sandwich base - not MDF board.
- Heavy duty PVC travel cover and YKK zips to make removal and packing up quick and easy. The travel cover doesn't need to be entirely removed if you're not using the annex - can be rolled and tied under the roof top tent base.
- Grey travel cover doesn't get burning hot in summer sun - try opening a black PVC cover after hours driving on a hot sunny day.
- Waterproof rain fly made from 420D Oxford polyester with PU 3000mm rating and taped seams. Keeps rain out and offers protection from sun.
- Long lasting breathable 280gsm Ripstop Poly Cotton Canvas, waterproof and mould treated with taped seams
- Internal storage pockets and ceiling gear loft bits and pieces, air vents, internal bungy cords to make repacking easier, guy rope and stakes.
- Spacious comfortable interior measuring 240cm long x 140cm wide x 115cm high
- Double layered zip up mesh and canvas windows and doors. Keep bugs out with great ventilation and views or close up for privacy.
- Entrance awning cover is great for use in rainy weather keeping you and inside of the tent dry when getting in and out. And provides greater shade underneath on hot, sunny days.
- Sturdy, light weight aluminium alloy tube frame and stainless steel hinges and components.
- Super comfy 6.5cm high density foam mattress with luxurious soft touch 'velvet' top. Durable polyester base cover to keep any moisture out. Cover is removable and washable.
- Large fully enclosed annex with heavy duty PVC floor, 420D Oxford Polyester, waterproof with PU3000mm coating and taped seams. Double layered door, 2 double layered windows and a large entrance to enter vehicle from inside. Attaches to base of roof top tent and suitable for 180cm - 200cm height.
- Heavy duty telescopic aluminium ladder with max height of 2.3m
- Includes roof rack mounting plates to fit 4cm to 8.5cm roof racks and all required mounting hardware.
- Range of extra accessories available - shoe bags, gear lofts, stabiliser bars, guy ropes and stakes, hanging fixtures, etc.
- Inner size: 240cm long x 140cm wide x 115cm high
- Outer tent size: 305cm x 140cm x 115cm including entrance awning
- Fabric: 280gsm Ripstop Poly Cotton Canvas, taped seams
- Rain fly: 420D Oxford, PU 3000mm taped seams
- Frame: Aluminium alloy tube and stainless steel components
- Base floor: aluminium frame, alu/polyurethane sandwich board
- Ladder: 2.3m telescopic aluminium ladder
- Mattress: 230cm long x 135cm wide x 6.5cm high. High density foam with removable, washable cover
- Packed on roof dimensions: approx 120cm x 140cm x 30cm
- Total weight with annex approx 60kg
Packed size: 150cm x 128cm x 33cm (total boxed weight 63kg)
Contact us for further details or to arrange viewing.
*Pick up is fine for this item - from Mt Roskill, Auckland.
Shipping Details and Costs
- Pick up is from Mt Roskill, Auckland.
- Mainfreight delivery to North Island depots takes around 3 working days, to South Island depots around 3-5 working days. Tracked and signature required.
- Delivery to business or residential is also available - ask us to provide an accurate quote.
Freight costs for pick up from Mainfreight depot ...
- $89 - Whangarei, Hamilton, Thames, Tauranga, Rotorua
- $109 - Taupo, Napier, Gisborne, Palmerston North, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Wellington
- $149 - Kaitaia, Levin
- $199 - Christchurch
- $239 - Nelson, Blenheim, Dunedin
- $259 - Cromwell, Oamaru, Invercargill
- $349 - Ashburton, Gore