Our latest 2 person soft shell roof tent from Orson with curved roof design. Easy to set up and pack away with all the convenience of a comfy double bed for your next road trip or weekend away. Designed with specs to handle our changeable weather in NZ.
- Green with black trim
- Convenience - straightforward simple set up and pack away in a few minutes
- Easy to use 2.3m one piece telescopic ladder
- Roomy interior measuring 140x240x100cm
- Comfortable 6cm high density foam mattress measuring 135 x 240cm. with removable cover
- Curved roof design, sleek aerodynamic profile helps with wind, sheds rain and snow
- Canvas and mesh window and door options to handle all weather and keep bugs out
- Designed and specs for our NZ conditions using quality materials - ripstop canvas fabric, waterproof fly, SBS zips, honeycomb base, 2.3m telescopic ladder, stainless fittings and heavy duty PVC cover
- Waterproof rain fly with roll up side wings allows you to set up to suit the weather
- Packed size:
- FREE LED light bar, shoe hammock to stow shoes under the tent base, and gear loft for inside the tent.
*no annex available for this model
**trailer not included
- Tent body : 280g canvas Rip-stop, waterproof 2500mm, UV and mold resistant
- Rainfly : 420D Polyester Oxford, waterproof 2500mm, UV and mold resistant coating
- Mattress: High density mattress 60mm thickness with waterproof
- washable cover
- Mattress cover: Mattress bottom and sides in waterproof fabric , top
- with 120gsm poly cotton
- Travel cover: Heavy duty 680g/1200D PVC waterproof and UV resistant
- Base: Honeycomb base with aluminum extrusion tube, insulation and 0.5mm Anti-scratch aluminum sheet
- SBS zips
- Set of 8 window poles
- Internal poles: Aluminum joints and anodized 16mm poles, fabric wrapped
- Stainless fittings and mounting set included
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. We ship around NZ, to Australia and around the world. If the shipping rate doesn't show for your country then please contact us and with your inquiry and we'll quote shipping cost for you asap.
Which courier service do we use? We typically use Castle Parcels and Post Haste couriers. Delivery is signature required (except for rural deliveries) … feel free to send us delivery instructions if you’d prefer courier to leave your item (no signature required).
PO Box delivery? Sorry, no delivery to PO Boxes by couriers.
Tracking details? Once your purchase is dispatched an automated email will be sent to you with the courier tracking details and link for you to follow your item's progress.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined to save on shipping costs but the final cost will depend on total weight, volume and destination. If unsure or you have a question, please contact us and we can let you know what combined cost will be. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does shipping take? We try to get your order on its way as soon as possible. Generally, when orders and payments are confirmed in the morning we do our best to ship them out on the same day. Orders confirmed in the afternoon will be dispatched the following day. For orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend, they will be sent out on Monday.
Typical delivery times are next working day for Auckland and North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island delivery. Add an extra day for rural (RD) addresses. Note that during the December peak season courier company delivery may experience some delays due to greater volumes.
If for any reason you have not received your order in the expected timeframe, please refer to the emailed tracking link and contact the courier company with your tracking number. As the courier service is ‘signature required’, if you are not home to receive your order when it is delivered, a calling card is left for you to arrange a convenient time for redelivery.
Which service do we use? We use eParcels - items are picked up by NZ Post and sent to Australia where they are delivered by Australia Post. Delivery is signature required. Faster courier services are also available with FedEx but please note that rates are for major cities only. For rural areas please contact us to confirm pricing as this can vary greatly.
Customs duties and GST charges? The receiver is responsible for any import duties or GST charges.
Are tracking details provided? When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details and link.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined and shipping rates to Australia are calculated on a weight basis. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does delivery take? Delivery time for eParcels is 3-10 working days depending on delivery location (and as long as items are not held up by Australian customs for inspection). For FedEx delivery to major cities is usually 3-4 working days.
Where can you ship to? We can ship to pretty much every country around the world with rates depending on weight and country. If shipping rates show up for your country, contact us with a quick inquiry with the product you're interested in, destination country and zip code and we'll get back to you with an accurate quote as soon as possible.
Which service do we use? Prices quoted are for NZ Post tracked parcel service. Parcels are shipped with NZ Post and handed on to local postal services for delivery in your home country. Most services are tracked and usually takes 3-10 working days depending on destination. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your purchase has been dispatched.
How about express courier services? We can also send items via FedEx which is quicker, tracked and signature required. This service is more expensive - please contact us if interested and we can quote you the actual price depending on product you're interested in and delivery destination.
What about import duties and taxes? Please note that any taxes or customs duties due for purchases entering your home country are not included in the purchase price and must be paid for by the recipient.