SOLD OUT - next shipment ETA is late November
See the shipping section below for freight costs for pick up from your nearest Mainfreight depot or contact us for pick up or accurate quotes for to door delivery.
Orson AR2 roof top tent. Rugged, high spec, real easy to set up and pack away, no mucking around. Built to accommodate 2 people in comfort. This is our fifth year designing and bringing in our Orson roof top tents constructed using quality materials and built to last in NZ conditions.
Basically the same tent as our popular AX2 roof top tent - only difference is there is no extended awning over the door. Otherwise same premium quality, specs and features, and interior of tent is exactly the same.
- room to move with spacious 140 x 240 x 115cm interior
- rugged long lasting aluminium tread plate base
- quality heavy duty YKK and SBS zips
- fully waterproof with PU3000mm Oxford rain fly and PU3000mm tent
- tough, durable 280gsm Ripstop PolyCotton Canvas
- double layered mesh and canvas doors and windows for multiple ventilation options
- fully enclosed and bug proof
- quality, comfortable 65mm full sized mattress with non-slip velvet top cover (removable, washable)
- sturdy aluminium poles and stainless fittings
- heavy duty waterproof PVC travel cover
- easy to use aluminium telescopic ladder (2m or 2.3m or 2.6m)
- all required rack fixings included
- includes free gear loft, shoe hammock, LED light bar
- *no annex on the AR2 - see our AX2 for roof top tent with annex options
- Inner size: 240cm long x 140cm wide x 115cm high
Fabric: 280gsm Ripstop Poly Cotton Canvas, taped seams
- Rain fly: 420D Oxford, PU 3000mm taped seams
- Frame: Aluminium alloy tube and stainless steel components
- Base floor: aluminium frame, alu/polyurethane sandwich board
- Ladder: 2.3m telescopic aluminium ladder
- Mattress: 230cm long x 135cm wide x 6.5cm high
- Packed on roof dimensions: approx 120cm x 140cm x 30cm
- Total weight with annex approx 60kg
Packed size: 150cm x 128cm x 30cm (total boxed weight approx 63kg) + ladder
Shipping Details and Costs
- Pick up is from Mt Roskill, Auckland.
- Mainfreight delivery to North Island depots takes around 3 working days, to South Island depots around 3-5 working days. Tracked and signature required.
- Delivery to business or residential is also available - ask us to provide an accurate quote.
Freight costs for pick up from depot ...
- $79 - Whangarei, Hamilton, Tauranga
- $99 - Rotorua, Taupo, Napier, Palmerston North, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Wellington
- $199 - Christchurch
- $239 - Nelson, Blenheim, Timaru, Dunedin
- $259 - Greymouth, Cromwell, Oamaru, Invercargill