MS2 roof top tents are lighter than more traditional roof top tents and are proving to be a really popular choice in Australia, South Africa and the US.
These tents have a high finish and have been designed for maximum ease and convenience of use. They do not unfold as such but are more like a bed sitting on the roof racks that just requires easy removal of travel cover and connecting 3 support bars on the tent fly so that it stands over the bed base - setting up and packing away is really quick and easy. Well designed, tough and durable, suitable for 4x4s or most cars. Lighter than standard roof top tents.
Other features and benefits ...
- suitable for 2 persons (inner 200cm long x 140cm wide x 70-110cm high)
- waterproof 2000mm, taped seams, 210D Oxford fly and floor
- low weight of approx 47kg
- easy setup with quick patented gas strut release system
- comfy 6cm high density foam mattress
- great ventilation with 4 double layer windows with mesh and 2 air vents
- great vestibule cover over entrance
- shoe bags to stow footwear off the ground
- easy to use adjustable telescopic ladder
- long lasting waterproof 600gsm heavy duty PVC travel cover
- molded semi-rigid, expanded polyethylene (EPE) foam base on alu slats
- no ground level annex with these tents
Prefer pick up on this item if possible. Freight rates depend on delivery address - contact us for a quote.
If interested in pre-ordering or would like to find out more the just hit the 'contact us' button or give us a call.