Now back in stock - read about 2019 SW version
The Ultrapack SW is an ultralight 1 person tent with a packed weight of just 630g (minimum trail weight) and 710g packed weight (everything included).
One of our best sellers since 2015, improved and modified, tried and tested, resulting in a simple yet very effective ultralight shelter. A waterproof single wall tent designed with the priority on a low weight and small packed size, yet still providing functioning and performing as a tent should. A great choice if mobility is key to your camping adventure. Ideal for hiking, tramping, cycling, minimalist camping and anyone looking for a great bivy tent.
A single skin lightweight camping tent constructed using waterproof Ripstop Nylon fly and sewn in floor, with a fully enclosed fine mesh wall and large zip entrance. The sleeping area measures max 80cm wide by 210cm long and 110cm at highest point, with a good sized vestibule to the side to stow your gear. Vented at front and foot of tent.
To minimise weight an adjustable trekking pole is required to support the apex of the tent. Or a lightweight 115cm aluminium pole or 115cm Carbon Fibre Pole (77g) is available as an ‘add on’ purchase.
This is a 2-3 season ultralight single wall hiking tent so keeping the tent well ventilated is important to minimize condensation on cold still nights. Check out Advice on how to choose the best ultralight tents to see if it is right for your next adventure.
Note: for extra comfort, add on a separate footprint / groundsheet available for purchase. Main pole not included.
- Ultralight packed weight just 630g-710g makes it really easy to carry.
- Fits easily into your pack – approx. 27cm x 10cm diameter
- Sturdy pyramid design with improved tail pitching for tauter ridgeline
- Single wall design to minimise weight with fully enclosed mesh inner to keep insects out (2019 upgraded more robust mesh)
- Good sized side entrance for easy access with vestibule to stow gear
- Waterproof 20D Ripstop Nylon PU3000mm with taped seams
- Requires trekking pole, 115cm aluminium pole, or carbon fibre pole
- Straightforward set up
- Includes small alu foot pole, 8 alu Y stakes, line locks and rope
- Comes with drawstring stuff sack, drawstring peg bag
- Optional footprint/groundsheet available
- Sleeps: 1 person
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Orange or Green
- Inner Measurements: 50cm wide at foot / 80cm wide at shoulder x 210cm long x 110cm max height
- Outer fly and floor: 20D 380T Ripstop Nylon PU 3000mm, Taped seams
- Inner: 20D Nylon mesh
- Pole: 7.9mm aluminium (small foot pole only)
- Pegs: 8 x 15cm alu Y stakes
- Line locks and 2mm guy rope
- Carry bag: drawstring stuff sack
- Packed size: approx 27cm x 10cm diameter
For the gram counters ... weight can be further reduced by removing storage pocket, zip pulls, leaving out carry bags, shortening (or removing) guy ropes, changing out pegs, using carbon fibre pole (or pitching using suspended ridgeline rope)
- Total packed weight: approx 710g (includes fly, inner, foot pole, pegs and rope)
- Outer fly and floor with rope and line locks attached: approx 590g
- Drawstring bag 15g
- Foot pole 35g
- 8 Pegs 66g
- Drawstring Peg bag 5g