The Tracker 2 is a tried and tested lightweight tent popular with hunters and hikers in past seasons so we continue to bring them in with more upgrades and improvements.
Designed for the pros but at an affordable price. A compact and lightweight tent, ideal for those off hiking or tramping. The tent accommodates 2 or makes a roomy set up for 1, with front entry and vestibule to store your gear, internal storage pockets and ceiling hook.
Packed weight has been cut down to 1.9kg everything included and packs down to 40cm x15cm diameter. Durable, waterproof tent made with Ripstop Polyester and profile makes for good performance in winds. Air vents at front and rear of tent.
A free standing tent that is easily pitched in a few minutes with 8.5mm Aluminium poles and pole in eyelet/grommet system.
Also have an optional footprint available which can be used to protect the floor of the tent. Also means the outer fly can be set up for use on its own or set up first in rain to ensure that the inner tent stays dry while pitching.
Note - latest tracker tents have our new updated Intents Outdoors logo.
- lightweight 1-2 person tent 1.9kg (packed weight, everything included)
- tried and tested performer in bad weather
- front entry and vestibule
- waterproof PU3000mm fly and PU5000mm floor with taped seams
- fully enclosed inner with storage pockets
- freestanding easy pitch design
- vents front and back for better airflow
- optional groundsheet available for multi-pitch options - fly only or inner only. And with groundsheet makes for keeping inner dry when setting up in rain
- Fly: 68D 185T Ripstop Polyester, PU3000mm, taped seams
- Inner: 68D 185T breathable Polyester and fine mesh
- Floor: 68D 185T Polyester, PU5000mm, taped seams
- Poles: T7001 Aluminium 8.5mm poles,
- Stakes: aluminium Y stakes
- Fly: 135cm width at head [105cm at foot] x 215cm + 65cm [vestibule] length x 100cm height
- Inner: 130cm width at shoulder [100cm at foot] x 210cm length x 95cm height
- Packed size: 40cm length x 15cm diameter
- Weight: 1.9kg