An ultralight 1 person hiking tent designed for independent adventurers on the move. Built with very light yet very strong siliconised Ripstop nylon. Great performance, adaptable with multi-pitch options and easy to carry low weight and packed size.
Easy to carry - ideal for those carrying their own gear over long distances - hikers, trampers, bike packers. A double wall tent at just 1kg and packs down to approx. 30cm x 12cm diameter so easily fits in your pack. Designed to minimise weight by using a trekking pole or we also have an optional 115cm alu pole (165g) or 115cm carbon fibre pole (77g) available for purchase.
Weather handling - Sturdy pyramid design performs well in all weather. Constructed using high quality, lightweight but durable 20D Ripstop Silnylon with PU3000mm underside coating and taped seams so is fully waterproof. 2020 version has an upgraded more durable 40D Ripstop nylon floor with a higher PU5000mm waterproof rating. A separate Indie 1 Groundsheet is also available for purchase if you want to add further protection.
Easy pitch - Keep the inner hooked up to the fly for quick no fuss pitching - and great for keeping the inner dry when setting up in rain. Multi-pitch options – can be used as fly only, inner only or as double wall tent.
Easy entry/exit with 3 zip inverted ‘T’ inner door and makes it easier to access gear stowed in vestibule from either left or right side.
- Ultralight 1000g, compact packed size
- Strong 20D Ripstop Silnylon fly (Silicone outer, PU coating underside), waterproof PU3000mm with taped seams
- New 2020 model features a more durable 40D Ripstop nylon floor with higher PU5000mm waterproof rating.
- Double wall with fully enclosed inner
- Inverted T door for easy entry/exit and access to gear
- Good sized vestibule to stow your gear
- Requires a trekking pole or optional aluminium or carbon fibre pole
- Good ventilation with top vent and raised beak
- Keep inner attached to fly for simple, quick set up
- Multi-pitch options – fly only, inner only, or as double wall tent
- Optional groundsheet available
- Easy pitch corner tie out points
- Extra wall tie-outs to raise wall heights at head and foot if needed
- 15cm lightweight red Y stakes – can be set up with 6, or 9 in windy conditions
- Includes drawstring carry bag
- Sleeps: 1 person
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Green
- Inner Measurements: 73cm wide at head/foot, 95cm max width, x 210cm long x 110cm max height
- Outer fly: 20D 380T Ripstop Silnylon, PU 3000mm with Taped seams
- Inner: 20D Nylon mesh
- Floor: 40D 380T Ripstop Nylon PU 5000mm with Taped seams
- Pole: not included – requires trekking pole or optional alu/cf pole
- Pegs: 9 x 15cm alu Y stakes
- Line locks and 2mm guy rope attached
- Drawstring stuff sack and drawstring peg bag
- Packed size: approx 27cm x 10cm diameter
For the gram counters ...
- Total packed weight: 1000g (everything included)
- Outer fly 460g
- Inner 405g
- Drawstring carry bag 22g
- Setting ropes 25g (not really needed)
- Pegs x 9pcs 80g
- Drawstring Peg bag 7g
By leaving out carry bag, peg bag, setting ropes, tie cord you can eliminate 57g